Tuesday 23 July 2019

Thank You and Farewell ... for now!

On my last week before I embark on a new adventure for a little while I have been reflecting on the last 7 years of being part of the Worser Bay whanau and the word that has come to mind is gratitude.  

I am so grateful to have had the privilege to work in such a beautiful place, with wonderful people, amazing kids and supportive and helpful families.  This blog post is a tribute to all of you!

The place
I'm grateful for the amazing place I got to come to everyday for the last 7 school years! You can't beat the view and we are so lucky to be where we are!




 The Kids
I'm grateful for the amazing kids I have gotten to know and watch grow over the years.  You are all so wonderful and unique.  You are creative, courageous, kind, patient and so much more and I have loved teaching you all!





 




 .           

                                  

                                       









The Families
I am grateful for all of the families who entrust us with their precious cargo and support us in our endeavours to teach and help shape their children.  Thank you for the endless support in and out of the classroom.  Thank you for making it to picnics, pre-sunrise breakfasts, evening workshops, beach celebrations and so much more.  I have loved getting to know you!

















The Staff
And finally to the staff.  It has been so wonderful to work alongside such creative, open, enthusiastic, smart and passionate people.  You pour your hearts and souls into what we do and I have loved getting to know you, learn from you, and work with you.  













He aha te mea nui o te ao
What is the most important thing in the world?
He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata
It is the people, it is the people, it is the people
Thank you Worser Bay!







1 comment: