Tuesday 26 May 2015

Making Patterns

We have been learning to make patterns. We can make patterns in lots of different ways. We can make colour, shape or size patterns. 

My pattern goes yellow blue yellow blue
I am making a pattern with the shells 
We are making animal patterns 

My pattern goes blue yellow blue yellow 
My pattern is yellow ball, blue feather, yellow ball, blue feather
My pattern is stick, ball, stick, ball 
My pattern is feather ball feather ball
My pattern is rectangle, rectangle, circle, circle 
My pattern is blue red blue red 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the variety of colourful materials and natural resources - those patterns look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the colours in your patterns. We have been making tessellations in maths. You should come and have a look. From kids in Mahutonga

    ReplyDelete